Where: any Place the Lord calls my family and I to go.
How: discipleship in and intimate and effective way that creates discipleship trees down to the third and fourth generation and beyond that spread throughout a ministry through demonstrating and teaching a posture of obedience to Jesus Christ.
Who: I have a heart to minister to anyone. On a pastoral level I would say I connect best with people from early high school to early thirties just because of life experience and being able to relate. High school – College age is where I can bet see myself being used in a vocational ministry role.
|Home Church *||
Calvary Chapel Bible College
|Current Ministry Role(s) *||
Involved in young men discipleship and teaching while finishing bachelors of biblical studies at Calvary Chapel Bible College.
|Ministry Experience (3 years) *||
– Youth leader
– Pastoral intern for a calvary chapel church plant.
– discipling young men in church and at the Bible College.
|Ministry Training and Education*||
– Completing bachelors of biblical studies in May of 2018.
– Discipleship and ministry training for the past year with the director of Calvary Chapel Bible College.
|Spiritual Gifts *||
|Other Talents and Interests *||
– My family
– Spending time with people constantly
– financial markets