We’re committed to being a part of something bigger than just one church. We’re a family consisting of Churches across national and denominational borders.
We work together for Gospel-centered renewal, providing leaders with relationship and resourcing as we follow the way of Jesus.
Resources from around the network
News And Updates
CGN Autonomy Announcement
When She Leads Conference | October 21-22 | Reliance Church | Temecula, CA
Announcement: Changes at CGN!
- Can a Sin Be Unforgivable?by Aaron Salvato & Brian Higgins on August 9, 2022 at 2:38 pm
Is it possible for a sin to be so bad that Jesus himself can never forgive you? This is a question that’s haunted many Christians, especially in light of the scriptural passage on the “blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.” What does all of this […]
- When Jesus Goes To Berkeley College With Sean McDowell | Unapologetic 89by oneminuteapologistpodcast on August 8, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One of the most liberal places in the US, both politically and theological, is Berkeley College in Berkeley, CA. We are going to hear about what happens when you share the Gospel with people on the campus.
- Psalm 143 The Power of Prayerby Thomas Fretwell on August 5, 2022 at 3:22 pm
In this episode: E.M. Bounds, William Tyndale, faithfulness, meditating, Luther, discipleship, George Mueller, Thomas Banardo Become a supporter and get unlimited questions turned into podcasts at: www.patreon.com/theologyandapologetics […]
- Isaiah 44-48by Justin Thomas on August 3, 2022 at 1:01 pm
God reminds His people that He's chosen them and that He will not let them go. However, He foretells the coming judgment which He will send through foreign nations. Yet, just as He will send judgment through a foreign nation, He will also bring […]
- Mission Drift, Political Extremes, and Wisdom in the Negative World - Mike Doyleby Aaron Salvato & Brian Higgins on August 1, 2022 at 9:39 pm
In a cultural moment that is growing hostile towards the Church, it's becoming easier than ever for Christians to slip into mission drift. “Without careful attention, faith-based organizations will inevitably drift from their founding […]
- The Worst Kind Of PTSD! | Unapologetic 88by oneminuteapologistpodcast on August 1, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Abuse is a serious topic and often causes PTSD. Bobby shares some of his story of being abused by the church and why it is so severe.
- Isaiah 40-43by Justin Thomas on July 27, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Isaiah 40 begins a new section of the book, much like the New Testament is a pivot from the Old. This new section opens with a voice in the wilderness preparing the way of the Lord, then God promises a faithful Servant. God continues to rebuke […]
- What is "Gospel-Centered Renewal" and What Does It Mean for Life and Ministry?by Calvary Global Network on July 27, 2022 at 9:00 am
One of the phrases you might hear us use to describe who we are and what we’re about as Calvary Global Network, is the phrase: “Gospel-Centered Renewal.” For example, on our website, we describe ourselves as “a family of churches […]
- Revelation 4:1-4 The Throne of Godby Thomas Fretwell on July 25, 2022 at 3:14 pm
In this episode: God's Throne, vision for the world, what is prophecy, Charles Spurgeon, Apocalypse tapestry, standard of prophecy, earthly thrones, who sits on your throne? Become a supporter and get unlimited questions turned into podcasts […]
- 10 Books A Beginner Apologists Can’t Be Without | Unapologetic 87by oneminuteapologistpodcast on July 25, 2022 at 2:00 pm
We have received several questions about what books you should read as you begin your apologetics journey. Bobby has narrowed down his suggestions in this week's episode. I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist-https://cutt.ly/hhJXk9V […]
- Isaiah 36-39by Justin Thomas on July 20, 2022 at 1:00 pm
God promises the judgment coming through Sennacherib. Meanwhile, Hezekiah comes down with an illness that's got him shut in. Isaiah assures Hezekiah that he will recover but Hezekiah's successor will be the worst king Judah has ever seen.
- Tim Keller, the War on Winsomeness, & Responding to the "Negative World."by Aaron Salvato & Brian Higgins on July 19, 2022 at 7:10 pm
Many Christians now sense the world has shifted. While culture was once positive towards Christianity, we now see a world that has shifted from openness, to indifference, and now hostility. A negative world. Which begs the question... how do […]
- Pastors Drinking Wine In Public and Other Questions | Unapologetic 86by oneminuteapologistpodcast on July 18, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Highlights from recent Pastors' Perspective shows.
- Isaiah 32-35by Justin Thomas on July 13, 2022 at 1:00 pm
God, through His prophet Isaiah, rebukes his people for their complacency, urging them to take seriously the coming judgment. God promises a coming redemption, but judgment will come first; even global judgment. Even so, passed the destruction, […]
- What Do CGN Leaders Believe About the End Times?by Calvary Global Network on July 13, 2022 at 9:00 am
How much of an emphasis does Calvary Global Network put on eschatology: the area of theology that deals with studying the end times? What is CGN’s position on end times theology, and how does the network relate to those who do not hold that […]
- Disability, Worth, & The Unborn's Right To Life - Mike Negliaby CGN + GoodLion on July 12, 2022 at 4:01 pm
On this rebroadcasted episode of the Irish-Christian podcast Vox Hibernia, pastor Mike Neglia discusses some tough topics with guests Mary and Abigail. They talk about disabilities, worth and how the 8th amendment will affect the unborn's right […]
- Is Yahweh A God Of Regret? | Unapologetic 85by oneminuteapologistpodcast on July 11, 2022 at 2:00 pm
How human-like is God? When the Bible says that God is our Father, what does that mean? When the Bible says that God regrets, does that mean he didn't know the future? We answer these and more on today's episode of the Unapologetic show.
- Big Conversations & the State of Belief w/ Justin Brierleyby All Things All People on July 6, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Few people can speak to the nature of belief in the world today like Justin Brierley. Justin is the host of Unbelievable and Ask N.T. Wright Anything, and is a respected speaker and author in the world of apologetics. He joins Jeremy to discuss […]
- Isaiah 28-31by Justin Thomas on July 6, 2022 at 1:00 pm
God rebukes His people for their alliance with Egypt. He reminds them that they can't depend on people, but they can always trust in His provision and protection.
- Revelation 3:14-22 The Letter to Laodicea - Apostasyby Thomas Fretwell on July 4, 2022 at 4:00 pm
In this episode: Laodicea, mans opinion, God's opinion, true witness, promised Messiah, cold Christianity, the wealthy church, the naked church, the blind church, spiritual gold, 7 church summary. Become a supporter and get unlimited questions […]