We’re committed to being a part of something bigger than just one church. We’re a family, consisting of Churches across national and denominational borders.
We work together for Gospel-centered renewal, providing leaders with relationship and resourcing as we follow the way of Jesus.
Resources from around the network
- Wayne Taylor | When Your Daughter "Comes Out"by Rob Salvato on September 24, 2021 at 10:00 am
In this episode of the Basics of Life Conversations, Wayne Taylor shares his God Story of navigating parenthood while leading his daughter as she struggles with her sexuality.
- Christ-Centered Hermeneutics - Part 1: Is it a stretch to say that everything in the Bible points to Jesus? - with Mike Negliaby Nick Cady on September 23, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Mike Neglia, lead pastor of Calvary Cork in Cork, Ireland joins the podcast this week to talk about Christ-centered hermeneutics: the idea that the Bible is a book about Jesus, and therefore everything in Scripture ultimately points to Jesus is […]
- Joshua 5-8by Justin Thomas on September 22, 2021 at 1:00 pm
The nation of Israel begin their campaign into the Holy Land. In the infancy of this campaign, they meet the angelic Commander of the Lord's Army, defeat Jericho, and execute judgment on Achan and his family.
- Embodied Preaching - Sam Allberryby James Rightmer on September 21, 2021 at 7:15 am
Sam’s first time talking about the Bible in public was to his youth group about a year after giving his life to the Lord. He’s thankful it was a young audience because, as he recalls, it was a disaster. He was young with no real guidance […]
- 33. 2 Corinthians 5:12-17 with Phil & Joy Metzger and Jeremy & Adrienne Campby Phil Metzger on September 20, 2021 at 4:56 pm
In this episode of Crossing Cultures Phil and Joy interview Jeremy and Adrienne Camp on their new book "In Unisen" and their thoughts on 2 Corinthians 5:12-17. If this podcast has added value to you, please leave us a review! We would love […]
- Do You Recognize The 5 Early Warning Signs Of Apostasy? | Unapologetic Episode 43by oneminuteapologistpodcast on September 20, 2021 at 1:59 pm
How would you know if you or someone you love is at risk of leaving the Christian faith? We look at five warning signs on this episode of Unapologetic with Dr. Bobby Conway, the One Minute Apologist; and your host, Tim Hull. Take the OMA […]
- Amy Lefotu | Redeeming Sexualityby Rob Salvato on September 17, 2021 at 10:00 am
Amy Lefotu talks with Rob about her God story and how God brought her out of a gay lifestyle.
- Study for God - The Cambridge Verseby Thomas Fretwell on September 16, 2021 at 3:13 pm
This is a short exposition of Psalm 111 Learn the story of how a verse from this Psalm found its way onto the doors of the most prestigious scientific laboratory in the world. Become a supporter and get unlimited questions turned into […]
- Joshua 1-4by Justin Thomas on September 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Israel's new leader is introduced as Joshua, the Servant of the Lord. The Beginnings of this book include spies inquiring of the land, the meeting of a prostitute named Rahab, and God drying up the Jordan to let the Israelites cross on dry land.
- Lauren Chandler- Is God With Us in the Wilderness?by All Things All People on September 14, 2021 at 3:12 am
Lauren Chandler is an accomplished speaker, teacher, writer, and worship leader. She is also the wife of Matt Chandler, one of the lead pastors at The Village Church. She is the author of the Lifeway Study, "With Us in the Wilderness", where […]
- 3 Reasons The Bible Isn‘t Fake | Unapologetic Episode 42by oneminuteapologistpodcast on September 13, 2021 at 2:00 pm
- 32. 2 Corinthians 5:1-11 with Phil & Hanna Metzger and Bella & Aerie Campby Phil Metzger on September 13, 2021 at 12:00 am
In this episode of Crossing Cultures Phil and his daughter Hanna interview Bella and Aerie Camp on what inspired them to write their new singles "Carry You Through" and "What We Need." You can check out Bella and Aerie's music on any […]
- Preaching, Faith & Deconstruction - Dominic Doneby James Rightmer on September 12, 2021 at 7:15 am
Dominic Done speaks with Mike Neglia about what pastors and preachers should know about the current deconstruction movement amongst young evangelicals. Why are so many thoughtful young people leaving the faith, or reshaping it into a more […]
- Dominic Done | Doubt & Deconstructionby Rob Salvato on September 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
Pastor and author of "When Faith Fails", Dominic Done, talks with Rob about doubt and deconstruction. You can find more from Dominic on his website https://www.pursuingfaith.org
- Psalm 116-117 Overcoming the Power of Fearby Thomas Fretwell on September 9, 2021 at 5:21 pm
An Exposition of Psalm 116 & 117 In this episode: Loving God, the power of fear, the terror of death, the weaponizing of fear, Dying well, Methodism, Overcoming fear with God, cup of salvation, Praising God. Become a supporter and get […]
- Deuteronomy 31-34by Justin Thomas on September 8, 2021 at 1:00 pm
With this final sermon, we close the Pentateuch. These remaining chapters serve as appendices tying up the final exhortation Moses speaks over the nation of Israel and also narrates the events of his death.
- Preparing to Preach and Pray - Pat Quinnby James Rightmer on September 7, 2021 at 7:15 am
When we pray, God listens. When we pray from the pulpit, the entire gathered assembly listens as well. Pat Quinn believes that our public prayers should be thoughtful and instructive, as well as personal and devotional. He speaks with Mike […]
- BASECAMP- Hinduismby All Things All People on September 7, 2021 at 4:15 am
The smell of incense being burned as an offering to a false god really stays with you. You'll be able to hear it in the voices of the guys on this episode. This week, the ATAP guys detail Hinduism and the various beliefs that can be found in […]
- Do You Make These 3 Bible Reading Mistakes? | Unapologetic Episode 41by oneminuteapologistpodcast on September 6, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Are you making mistakes when reading the bible? We point out three on this episode of Unapologetic, where we defend truth without comprise with Dr. Bobby Conway, the One Minute Apologist, and your host, Tim Hull. Do You Make These 3 Bible […]
- 31. 2 Corinthians 4:13-18 with Phil & Joy Metzger and Sam & Hannah Stockillby Phil Metzger on September 6, 2021 at 12:00 am
Join us live today on KWAVE (107.9) and KSDW (88.9) at 5pm (PST) as Phil and Joy interview Sam & Hannah Stockill on their thoughts of 2 Corinthians 4:13-18 If this podcast has added value to you, please leave us a review! We would love […]