We’re committed to being a part of something bigger than just one church. We’re a family consisting of Churches across national and denominational borders.
We work together for Gospel-centered renewal, providing leaders with relationship and resourcing as we follow the way of Jesus.
Resources from around the network
News And Updates
CGN Autonomy Announcement
When She Leads Conference | October 21-22 | Reliance Church | Temecula, CA
Announcement: Changes at CGN!
- Community - A Mess Worth Makingby Aaron Salvato & Brian Higgins on August 16, 2022 at 7:49 pm
Brian Higgins shares with us about the necessity of community in the Christian life. We are currently living through a post-pandemic cultural moment where many Christians are finding it hard to regain community. We also know many young people […]
- Revelation 4:4-11 The Holy Kingby Thomas Fretwell on August 16, 2022 at 1:39 pm
In this episode: Throne of God, Esther, winter is coming, 24 elders who are they, Tabernacle as a throne model, tetramorphs, 4 living creatures, Holiness, Tozer, worship, crowns, long live the king Become a supporter and get unlimited […]
- Battling Pride in in the Heart of the Preacher - Panel Discussion with Dominic Done, Clay Worrell, Nick Cady & Tim Chaddickby James Rightmer on August 16, 2022 at 7:15 am
Dominic Done, Clay Worrell, Nick Cady and Tim Chaddick answer questions from participants at our most recent Expositors Collective in person training event, hosted by Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa in beautiful southern California. They answer […]
- 3 Reasons Why People Leave The Church | Unapologetic 90by oneminuteapologistpodcast on August 15, 2022 at 1:35 pm
Three out of every five young Christians (59%) disconnect either permanently or for an extended period of time from church life after age 15. We look at some reasons why on this episode of the Unapologetic show.
- 50. Without Hesitationby Phil Metzger on August 12, 2022 at 7:00 am
In this episode, Phil and all his guests look back at the years leading up to Russia's war on Ukraine, as well as the start of the war. Within this struggle and heartache, we have seen the church rise up, and help their Ukrainian neighbors […]
- Isaiah 49-53by Justin Thomas on August 10, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Isaiah tells of a coming Servant of the LORD who will rule and restore. He contrasts this Servant's faithfulness with Israel's disobedience and assures Israel that God will bring them comfort and a coming salvation. Unexpectedly, however, […]
- Can a Sin Be Unforgivable?by Aaron Salvato & Brian Higgins on August 9, 2022 at 2:38 pm
Is it possible for a sin to be so bad that Jesus himself can never forgive you? This is a question that’s haunted many Christians, especially in light of the scriptural passage on the “blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.” What does all of this […]
- Reading, Rhythms and Rules with Tim Chaddickby James Rightmer on August 9, 2022 at 7:15 am
In this teaching Tim Chaddick encourages us to prioritize our reading, plan our rhythms and practice our rules for our personal spiritual health, relational well-being and power and clarity in our public proclamation of Gods word. As you […]
- When Jesus Goes To Berkeley College With Sean McDowell | Unapologetic 89by oneminuteapologistpodcast on August 8, 2022 at 2:00 pm
One of the most liberal places in the US, both politically and theological, is Berkeley College in Berkeley, CA. We are going to hear about what happens when you share the Gospel with people on the campus.
- Psalm 143 The Power of Prayerby Thomas Fretwell on August 5, 2022 at 3:22 pm
In this episode: E.M. Bounds, William Tyndale, faithfulness, meditating, Luther, discipleship, George Mueller, Thomas Banardo Become a supporter and get unlimited questions turned into podcasts at: www.patreon.com/theologyandapologetics […]
- Isaiah 44-48by Justin Thomas on August 3, 2022 at 1:01 pm
God reminds His people that He's chosen them and that He will not let them go. However, He foretells the coming judgment which He will send through foreign nations. Yet, just as He will send judgment through a foreign nation, He will also bring […]
- The Beauty and Power of Biblical Exposition with Douglas O'Donnellby James Rightmer on August 2, 2022 at 7:15 am
Douglas Sean O'Donnell (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is the senior vice president of Bible editorial at Crossway. He is the author and editor of over a dozen books, including The Beginning and End of Wisdom; The Pastor's Book; The Song […]
- Mission Drift, Political Extremes, and Wisdom in the Negative World - Mike Doyleby Aaron Salvato & Brian Higgins on August 1, 2022 at 9:39 pm
In a cultural moment that is growing hostile towards the Church, it's becoming easier than ever for Christians to slip into mission drift. “Without careful attention, faith-based organizations will inevitably drift from their founding […]
- The Worst Kind Of PTSD! | Unapologetic 88by oneminuteapologistpodcast on August 1, 2022 at 2:00 pm
Abuse is a serious topic and often causes PTSD. Bobby shares some of his story of being abused by the church and why it is so severe.
- Isaiah 40-43by Justin Thomas on July 27, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Isaiah 40 begins a new section of the book, much like the New Testament is a pivot from the Old. This new section opens with a voice in the wilderness preparing the way of the Lord, then God promises a faithful Servant. God continues to rebuke […]
- What is "Gospel-Centered Renewal" and What Does It Mean for Life and Ministry?by Calvary Global Network on July 27, 2022 at 9:00 am
One of the phrases you might hear us use to describe who we are and what we’re about as Calvary Global Network, is the phrase: “Gospel-Centered Renewal.” For example, on our website, we describe ourselves as “a family of churches […]
- Dependence Upon the Holy Spirit with Brian Brodersenby James Rightmer on July 26, 2022 at 7:15 am
We strive to be studious at our desks, lucid and clear in our communication and accurate in our exegesis; but without the empowering of the Holy Spirit our messages will be powerless and dry. Brian Brodersen shares about the vital necessity of […]
- Revelation 4:1-4 The Throne of Godby Thomas Fretwell on July 25, 2022 at 3:14 pm
In this episode: God's Throne, vision for the world, what is prophecy, Charles Spurgeon, Apocalypse tapestry, standard of prophecy, earthly thrones, who sits on your throne? Become a supporter and get unlimited questions turned into podcasts […]
- 10 Books A Beginner Apologists Can’t Be Without | Unapologetic 87by oneminuteapologistpodcast on July 25, 2022 at 2:00 pm
We have received several questions about what books you should read as you begin your apologetics journey. Bobby has narrowed down his suggestions in this week's episode. I Don’t Have Enough Faith To Be An Atheist-https://cutt.ly/hhJXk9V […]
- Isaiah 36-39by Justin Thomas on July 20, 2022 at 1:00 pm
God promises the judgment coming through Sennacherib. Meanwhile, Hezekiah comes down with an illness that's got him shut in. Isaiah assures Hezekiah that he will recover but Hezekiah's successor will be the worst king Judah has ever seen.